widgetlocker from amazon app store

fearthetater

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
so i had some credit on my amazon app store so i used some for widgetlocker and i have downloaded 6 times on two different phones and both times it's a error message saying to download again everytime. so has anyone else had this issue with the app since the update and is there any way to get it working. really wanting to try the ICS screen and Sense ones bad

sickboy719

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. To make matters worse, when I downgraded back to 2.1 it now tells me I have to be logged in to the Appstore to use the app (which I am).
I emailed customer care at Amazon, for what it's worth. If I get a reply I'll share.

Also, TeslaCoil posted about the issue on Twitter, so it seems like an issue for a few.

fearthetater

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
i called customer service and they had me trouble shoot everything. the girl had me uninstall app store and reinstall and shut down the phone and power back up and even made sure i was using a phone that could run it (bionic which i'm hoping the fix made in patch is working) she was really nice i will say.

she said when they get it fixed or the issue is found out she would give me a phone call.

sickboy719

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Its not getting an authorization token. If you open the locker database and look in the ContentTokens table the field is blank for WidgetLocker.