[APP] jVault by Cohosoft

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Cohosoft has just released jVault, an application which securely stores your private data such as passwords, credit card numbers, PINs, etc. jVault uses AES Encryption to safely store your data, and will run on both Android smartphones and tablets running OS version 2.1 and higher.

For more details, please visit www.cohosoft.com.

For limited time, jVault is selling for a low introductory price of $1.99 US. You can purchase and download jVault from the Android Market as well.

App Screenshots:

jvault_android_screen_01.png

jvault_android_screen_02.png
jvault_android_screen_03.png

jvault_android_screen_04.png

Regards,

Cohosoft
www.cohosoft.com
Twitter: @cohosoftNews

ackthbbft

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I had jVault on my Palm Pre, which allowed me to export the data into an encrypted e-mail. I put off purchasing a different password keeper for my new Android phone in anticipation of being able to easily import my info back into it, and used said e-mail feature to save my old data.

The wait for Android jVault is over! Sadly, that feature appears to be missing from the Android version. It only seems to support importing via Dropbox or .csv files. The e-mail data from the webOS version appears to use pipes to separate the values, not commas, so that's no help.

Very disappointing start. :-\

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I decided to not use the old email backup system for jVault since the online Dropbox system was much more efficient. With your personal Dropbox account, you can backup your data and restore it on any of your Android devices running jVault. In addition, you can use the new Desktop version of jVault to do the same thing with your Dropbox account.

cohoman

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21