Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    bss

Default Can someone post the AT&T MyWireless apk?

I have a Droid Incredible and so the newly released AT&T MyWireless Mobile app is not showing up in the Android Market...yet I have a couple of phones on AT&T that I'd like to keep an eye on with my phone. Anyone know if there is another way to get this app? Or perhaps would someone be able to rip the apk and post it for those of us in similar situations? I know I'm not the only one...thanks!

i believe this is what you are looking for.

File Removes ( Non-Working ) See post below.
    Last edited by alenhoff; 05-21-2010 at 09:58 PM.
    Thanked by:
    bss 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    bss

Awesome, thanks for your help. I installed it and it opens up fine, but unfortunately force closes every time I try to login. Guess it's got some kind of hardware/SIM card restriction built in. Anyone else able to get this to work on other devices? Oh well, there's always the web page!

can you pull the logs through adb of the force close? might shine some light on whats causing it to do so. also what verson of android are you running
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    bss

i would but i have no idea how to do that. :P running 2.1 with sense ui (it's a stock HTC Droid Incredible)

i have the android SDK and eclipse installed, was just messing around with them. would i need to install the apk on a virtual device or something? definitely new at this, sorry

ok i have resigned the apk and works well on my sdks virtual systems. both android 1.5 and 2.1. let me reupload the file for you. be sure to uninstall the one you already installed. com.att.myWireless.apk
    Thanked by:
    bss 
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    bss

Quote Originally Posted by alenhoff View Post
    ok i have resigned the apk and works well on my sdks virtual systems. both android 1.5 and 2.1. let me reupload the file for you. be sure to uninstall the one you already installed. com.att.myWireless.apk
    works great on my DI. thanks a ton man, solid work!

Glad I could help. Thanks for being patient while i tracked down the error and resigned the apk.