Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Default Re: [New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

Any word on Tegra 3 support? Would love to use this because there aren't any other apps that can record the screen, and it will help my YouTube channel! When will Tegra 3 be supported?

Sent from my brand new Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    besttechsetup likes this.

I'm getting a similar problem with my galaxy note 10.1 running OEM from Samsung 4.0.4. I'm getting screen blackout, but only when thw s-pen engages, i dont know if its because i'm using the cursor under the pen options for my tablet, or something in sketchbook that triggers it, but its not consistent. and I hadn't checked 'force gnu rendering' and I have no option for 'disable hardware overlays'.

here's the last result I got.

http://db.tt/B9mmTMKG

--edit--

disable hardware overlays is an option in jb 4.1.1 on the note 10.1 and it works perfectly.

new test run:

and the second part:

Last edited by aletheus; 01-04-2013 at 08:45 PM.

It cant seem to work on my sony s1 tablet it says waiting for service. any help?

Exclamation Re: [New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

I'm using sgs runing on slim bean beta2 rom, I tried CM10.1 , AOSP or AOKP based roms but the colors is wrong, reds are blue,blues are yellow...
    but for miui roms working fine.. could you please help me..
    thanx
    Thanked by:

have you got root and did you grant acces?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Broqueza View Post
    It cant seem to work on my sony s1 tablet it says waiting for service. any help?
    Have you got root? And have you granted acces

I'm getting the same problem with colors. I'm running nightly builds on CM10 on a Galaxy s2 but the colors are coming out wrong in the videos. Red comes out blue, blue comes out red.

Will have to go back to stock ROM if this isn't fixed.

I've emailed the developer regarding the colors problem on CM10.1 but have had no response, does anyone else manage to get replies to emails?

I'll have to switch to another ROM to do recordings if this isn't fixed.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Andy McAdam View Post
    I've emailed the developer regarding the colors problem on CM10.1 but have had no response, does anyone else manage to get replies to emails?

I'll have to switch to another ROM to do recordings if this isn't fixed.
    I think the developer has most likely abandoned his work. I emailed him about a month ago and still haven't had a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Slender Troll View Post
    I think the developer has most likely abandoned his work. I emailed him about a month ago and still haven't had a response.

This might be true. And it's a shame considering the uniqueness of the app and the fact that it's the only one that kind of works.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I downloaded the demo version on my nexus 7 and when I start recording all seems fine but my video files turn out to be blank, showing a white-cream color screen. I'm not sure what's causing the problem and any assistance would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesGMG View Post
    Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I downloaded the demo version on my nexus 7 and when I start recording all seems fine but my video files turn out to be blank, showing a white-cream color screen. I'm not sure what's causing the problem and any assistance would be much appreciated.
    There is no support for Tegra 3 yet. And the Dev has most likely abandoned the app.

Thanked by:

Default Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

Hi

Purchased the app yesterday but was disappointed that it doesn't seem to record system audio. Also when I record via the internal Mic the audio is not in sync, it's always about 5 seconds off! Any advice?

By the way I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 running ICE 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by RetroWill View Post
    Hi

Purchased the app yesterday but was disappointed that it doesn't seem to record system audio. Also when I record via the internal Mic the audio is not in sync, it's always about 5 seconds off! Any advice?

By the way I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 running ICE 4.0.4
    The only thing I can think of would be to record the sound using a different app and then merge the two together with a video editor

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #240  

There is no support for Tegra 3 yet.
    True.
    And the Dev has most likely abandoned the app.
    False.

Quote Originally Posted by mediasol View Post
    False.

Then why have you not responded to any of our comments? I.e. where have you been?

Edit: Anyways, have you been working on Tegra 3 compatibility? I cannot buy the full version until I know it will work on my N7.

Last edited by Slender Troll; 01-16-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Hi,
    I downloaded a Demo to test it. The video is recording but I can`t play it neither on computer nor on my smartphone. The player that is suggested to download in the app doesn`t play the video also. I `m getting an error when trying to view the video. All players show an error - can`t open file
    The smartphone is Sony Xperia Miro The root is set up.

What can be the issue? Please, help.

ROM
    Stock

I tried to use this app with CM 10.1 build 20130117 on the i9300, and the recorded colours was inverted/negative.
    I then tried with WanamLite, and it worked like a charm.
    Any chance to see this fixed?
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
    ROM: CyanogenMod 10.1
    Kernel: Stock CyanogenMod
    Recovery: TWRP 2.4.3.0

Any support for the Nexus 4?
    Thanked by:

Hi, judging from this thread I am assuming you are the dev for Screencast Video Recorder.

I purchased Screencast Video Recorder and absolutely loved it. One day, like many people's copy, mine stopped working. I have been all over the net for about a month. I have spent countless hours reading "solutions" and trying different apps, but none work as advertised. Your does. Or rather, it did.

Anyway, I am a Youtube partner, an actual partner, not just a monetized one and I rely very heavily on these sorts of apps.

I am not sure if a fix is coming or not, but once you fix this, I will gladly plug your app in a video and even place a market link to it under every video I do from that point on That is how much I loved the app, and how much I ultimately need it as well. I also want everyone else to have their copies working again also of course.

If you would like to see my channel, inbox me.

Here are my phone's specs.

Samsung Galaxy S3 i747M
    Rooted.
    Running Custom AOKP jelly bean 4.2.1 rom (aokp_JB_4.2_d2att-ota-eng.task650-1.17.2013).

Let me list what I have tried thus far.

To rule out a specific ROM I flashed several diff roms, no joy. Same issue, black screen, very small file size.
    I have adjusted all settings in the app and tried every possible combo.
    Uninstalled and installed several times.

Takle care my friend.

+++ Jason
    Thanked by:
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #246  

Quote Originally Posted by Andriy Solovey View Post
    Hi,
    I downloaded a Demo to test it. The video is recording but I can`t play it neither on computer nor on my smartphone. The player that is suggested to download in the app doesn`t play the video also. I `m getting an error when trying to view the video. All players show an error - can`t open file
    The smartphone is Sony Xperia Miro The root is set up.

What can be the issue? Please, help.
    Attach a recording here so I can take a look.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #247  

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanael Abbotts View Post
    Any support for the Nexus 4?
    If I can get my hands on one..!! I do not see why it wouldnt work.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #248  

Then why have you not responded to any of our comments? I.e. where have you been?

Edit: Anyways, have you been working on Tegra 3 compatibility? I cannot buy the full version until I know it will work on my N7.

N7 compatibility is not likely to see the light any time soon, if ever. We were able to get it working but the solution is too intrusive to release to the public.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #249  

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    Hi, judging from this thread I am assuming you are the dev for Screencast Video Recorder.

I purchased Screencast Video Recorder and absolutely loved it. One day, like many people's copy, mine stopped working. I have been all over the net for about a month. I have spent countless hours reading "solutions" and trying different apps, but none work as advertised. Your does. Or rather, it did.

Anyway, I am a Youtube partner, an actual partner, not just a monetized one and I rely very heavily on these sorts of apps.

I am not sure if a fix is coming or not, but once you fix this, I will gladly plug your app in a video and even place a market link to it under every video I do from that point on That is how much I loved the app, and how much I ultimately need it as well. I also want everyone else to have their copies working again also of course.

If you would like to see my channel, inbox me.

Here are my phone's specs.

Samsung Galaxy S3 i747M
    Rooted.
    Running Custom AOKP jelly bean 4.2.1 rom (aokp_JB_4.2_d2att-ota-eng.task650-1.17.2013).

Let me list what I have tried thus far.

To rule out a specific ROM I flashed several diff roms, no joy. Same issue, black screen, very small file size.
    I have adjusted all settings in the app and tried every possible combo.
    Uninstalled and installed several times.

Takle care my friend.

+++ Jason
    Disable HW Overlay from the Developer Options menu. Let me know if this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mediasol View Post
    N7 compatibility is not likely to see the light any time soon, if ever. We were able to get it working but the solution is too intrusive to release to the public.
    How intrusive?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast