[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

Doubting Rich

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

Any answer available to my question? I am really keen to get this sorted, this app would make what I am trying to do so much easier.

Thanks

Last edited:

apgeorge2004

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

It doesn 't works with spen on samsung galaxy 10,1. Is anybody who knows what I should do , to work?
Thank you.

apgeorge2004

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Doubting Rich I have exactly the same problem, if you find any solution for this problem, please let me know
Thank you

mo108

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

Can anyone recommend a tablet to buy for this software?

At the low price end.

Also either it is rooted - or very easy to root

Thanks if you can help .....

bkrahmer

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

I'm wondering if this app supports OpenGL applications. I want to show off the features of my app through video, and this looks like a good solution if it supports opengl.

thanks,
brian

Doubting Rich

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

Is this app still being supported? There seems to be no response to questions, from people who have already paid for the app and from potential customers for over a week. I don't expect everything to be resolved immediately, but any chance of at least some response so we know our problems have been acknowledged?

I know it is not expensive, but we have paid for this. I did so the right way, after checking it worked with the free demo. There is not a fundamental problem between the app and the tablet, but must be a difference between the demo and the app.

More importantly for me, one of the reasons I wanted the tablet was for this project, for which I need this app! I am even willing to pay for some support, as long as I am guaranteed positive resolution.

Clyde138

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Hello there! I have a LGL35G (Optimus Logic from Straight Talk) and I got the app running just fine on my phone... but there is a problem.
I go to hit record and it looks like it's recording, then it randomly saves the video file. I assume it does that just to save the file and then it keeps rewritting... but that
doesn't seem to be the case here.

I hit he red button to quit recording and then I go to the files where the videos are... I see grey boxes where the videos are with exclamation marks [ ! ] . Something like that.

I paid for this application and I really really really want it to be worth my money. I've tried installing mpeg codecs on my phone and everything but I still can't do it.

Can someone out there please help me =) Thanks!

Last edited:

Jannis Lindner

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey Mediasolution! :D
I have found a new bug:
When I tap on recording it always safe the
file immediately so I can't record my screen
:( (I have a lg optimus l5 with Qualcomm
Snapdragon)

aletheus

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

It doesn 't works with spen on samsung galaxy 10,1. Is anybody who knows what I should do , to work?
Thank you.

it DOES work with s-pen, but i think the firmware update or cm10 may interfere with screen display, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMdF84Y5NFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

this is a painting i did of a friend on the note 10.1 using SBP and screencast. it worked like a charm.... theres some weird setting that causes it to bug out. as i have had some videos not work, like blocks of still image, then nothing.... blah!

i dont the the developer is supporting this app anymore.... i bet he went back to the app store....

aletheus

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

Any answer available to my question? I am really keen to get this sorted, this app would make what I am trying to do so much easier.

Thanks

i think it might be the firmware update samsung rolled out mid october. ive been recording fine, and ever since i unrooted for the update, ive been having this problem.... will reset my tablet and figure it out.

mufcterminator12

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so this app works great BUT when im recording gameplay it just shows a black screen when im watching tye video, it shows me opening the game and the homescreen but on the game part it just shows a black screen and the touch pointer, also normal resolution doesnt work it just records for 2seconds and says video saved but is corrupted, i need this app for my youtube. I have a samsung galaxy s3 i9300 rooted and jellybean 4.1.2 please reply.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Any word on when it will work on Tegra 3? I would like to use this to record gameplay that I can upload to YouTube.

Sent from my brand new Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Darkdax

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting completely black video when I try to record anywhere. :/ I'm on a T-Mobile GS3 so I did everything that worked for everyone else like disable HW overlays, force GPU, and set the video settings to high and 40fps but I still get the same problem. I am on CM10.1 though so that's probably why. Anybody else on CM10.1 having the same problems?