[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

Eric Perla

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying,I really love this app,as it was nice and cheap, and records without lag,unlike DisplayRecorder from Cydia(depends on device) lags but the quality is def better as its H246 recording,nonetheless I'm a Fandroid so I'd prefer this :D

mkanet1

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know where the primary support forum thread Screencast Video Recorder is? I didn't see it on xda-developers.com forums. It doesn't look like the developer is even subscribed to this tiny forum thread. I'm sure that there's gotta be a much more active thread considering Screencast Video Recorder is currently the most popular Android screen recorder on the planet.

I would love to see the following much-needed features:

Record system audio in (with also microphone), save videos to SD.. or any path, proper handling of file deletion, custom bitrate ("high" preset is too low bitrate for certain tasks).

Kryspin111

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem.
My phone is HTC Desire X and I'm only up to 15 FPS at all settings.
Is there a way to more FPS?
Can my phone is not suitable for a screencast?
1.4GHz kernel help?
Please answer.

Sorry for my english :]

brainard52

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I'd bought the app from a market other than Google Play. Is there any to get the license transfered to Google Play? The only thing I fear is that it was not a legal version that they were selling. I don't remember what the market was called, all I remember was that the interface for their Android app was green.

Sent from my Samsun Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

krillex

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
hello!
I have your app on a galaxy note 10.1 WiFi edition and the app asks me to connect to a 3G or 4G network for updates... but I can't do that!
what should I do??

c0c0c0

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded and installed the demo and it works with the Note 2. It is too bad from what I have read here and on the play store that it license checks every stinking time you use it. That is a real deal killer. I live and work in areas that have almost no signal and at home I have to use Wifi to use my phone. Fix the licensing issue and I will pay for the program. In the meantime....

Kryspin111

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem.
My phone is HTC Desire X and I'm only up to 15 FPS at all settings.
Is there a way to more FPS?
Can my phone is not suitable for a screencast?
1.4GHz kernel help?
Please answer.

Sorry for my english :]

_Sofos_

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello there and congrats for this awesome app.
Been using it for a while without a single issue.
Is there a chance for an update concerning the inverted colors with Cm10.1 (4.2.2)?

Tried another app that's called screencast as well from the market and colours seem fine but comparing it to yours in general, yours is milestones ahead..

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Jose Carrillo1

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

I have a Rooted Nexus 7 with 4.2.2

I forced GPU Rendering.
When I try to record the screen i get static. Audio works fine, it even shows the icons for the touches, but static.

ishot-127.jpg

I wonder if it is just a simple fix.

mkanet

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

What happens if you disable both developer options before you start recording?

mediasol

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX