[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder
12-17-2014 11:02 AM
- Oh man just got this today and am very excited as I do reviews of tablets. I have a SmartQ Ten3 omap 4430 10 inch. This tablet is awesome but I didn't know until playing a video that there might have been an issue because of a black screen with a SmartQ logo in the middle. I am running ICS 4.03. Definitely keeping the app because it looks great.04-28-2012 04:03 PM
- I'm running a rooted Kyocer Echo on Android version 2.3.4 and I was curious as to whether my phone simply isn't powerful enough to record? When I record, it does so moderately successfully; audio is a 10, and it DOES record the video, but the actual file is all distorted with pinks and purples and shows up in four panels across the screen. Really strange stuff. Any info?
Sent an e-mail, so I'd prefer a response that way, but I'll check here and that would be fine as well. Look forward to hearing back and getting my recording on!
Zane05-01-2012 05:47 PM
- We are attempting to use your application to capture the screen on the Android device and that works great. However, we are trying to capture using an application that plays back a video within the Android application. While trying to record the video playback, it simply displays a black screen on the capture. As soon as the video finishes playing and it goes back to the application, the screen recording displays as per usual.
Is it not possible to screen record a video being played back within an application with Screencast Video Recorder?05-02-2012 03:32 PM
- Dang, on my tmobile t989 this thing is choppy on any video/game cap.
I think it just doesn't like running nesoid and recording, it keeps audio on but screen is black. ( I think a tear is what they call it? )
I think it does work well though for just normal app useage
My purposes are definitely for tutorials / demos/ how-to-s / app and game reviews.
i'm plugged in, and i've tried every quality setting combo and they all behave the same.
if the app worked on my tegra prime I bet it would function but I see that's TBD future upgrade.
it is so close to being incredible for me... (paid version)05-30-2012 01:00 AM
Pete06-05-2012 08:56 PM
- Shay D. LifeAndroid Advocate06-14-2012 02:11 PMLike 1
- I have this app on my rooted HTC One S and it lags a lot! I can't believe this! When I play back a recording, it lags and its choppy. It skips while its playing and all the time it doesn't play a game that I recorded! I tried to record Temple Run and when I played it back, all it played was the loading screen of the game. Thats it! I am a bit disapointed in this app unless there is a way to fix this issue.06-21-2012 08:59 AM
- This was an awesome/flawless app on Gingerbread (was using an HTC Incredible). Been waiting around since December for ICS support (LTE GNEX). I think this developer has thrown in the towel on this one - pretty embarrassing since I paid $3.99 for it only a month before upgrading. It's a serious shame cause there's nothing else like this on the market!06-28-2012 01:52 PM
- This was an awesome/flawless app on Gingerbread (was using an HTC Incredible). Been waiting around since December for ICS support (LTE GNEX). I think this developer has thrown in the towel on this one - pretty embarrassing since I paid $3.99 for it only a month before upgrading. It's a serious shame cause there's nothing else like this on the market!06-28-2012 01:55 PM
- Firstly, thanks for a briliant looking app. It isn't working for me - but I'm sure it is working for lots of people and it seems to be really great.
My problem is that it seems to work but in the end merely produces 44byte files which don't do anything.
I have a rooted s3 with stock ROM.
I have the paid version of the app - and would much rather keep it than ask for a refund.
Can you help?
Thanks07-01-2012 02:00 PM
- Well the photo function works very well. However, I see then when it is doing video, it starts recording but after a minute or so it says that it is saving the file - and that's it.
The strange thing is that the red recording button is still displayed and you have to tap it to make it stop - so it is as if it was recording - but it isn't.
I don't need to start flashing roms for anything else. I just need a rooted phone.
I would have thought that it would be in the developers interests to engage with this and to fix it if it is a bug so I'll hang on and hopefully he will contact me and it can be worked out.
There must he lots of people who have stock ROMS - and clearly your own experience with a stock ROM shows that I'm not on my own here.07-02-2012 01:30 AM
- The developer contacted me and said that the app needs tweaking - but didn't way what those tweaks are.
He also directed me to XDA - but there are no discussions about this there.
However, someone else has the identical problem to me.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...32&postcount=307-02-2012 05:49 AM
- Strange situation here on my Kindle Fire.
- Last week: Rooted and running CM7.2, app ran perfectly.
- This week: Updated to Gede's ICS ROM for Kindle Fire. App seems to record and encode but the resulting videos are all black. Same when I tried MoboPlayer.
The oddness begins here:
- With CM7 Google play saw my Fire as a Kindle Fire.
- With CM9, Google Play sees it as a Galaxy Nexus. This was theoretically done intentionally by Gede, seemingly to let the Market install more apps it otherwise would block from a Kindle.
Otherwise this Kindle is rocking with gedeROM 1.7 and everything seems to work well except Screencast. Is the app doing something different because it thinks this tablet is a Galaxy Nexus? It certainly ran on the same hardware when it was identifying itself differently.
Any bright ideas?07-03-2012 09:48 AM
- Android Apps, Browsers, Games & More
- Android Apps
[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD