Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Default Re: [New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

Good morning,

today, I bought and downloaded the new version of Screencast Video Recorder directly from Google play. I did try the demo first and it worked just fine - video, sound - no problems. I decided to get the full version, but when I try to run it, it just says "Market did not respond!!!" So I pressed "Try again," which started "Could not connect to market" (in background) and "License check in progress (It would run forever if I did not stop it after 20min or so)" but nothing really happens and instead of the recording button I can only see a lock picture. After a few minutes of googling I found only one man with same problem, unfortunately in turkish language. That meant no help for me. I also tried to remove and re-install the application, but without success.

I would like to ask you for a piece of advice about this problem. If there is no solution at all, I would need to ask for a refund (this email is being written cca. 2 hours after the software purchase).

Thanks
    email: hajda.h@centrum.cz
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #177  

Quote Originally Posted by Hujersoon View Post
    Good morning,

today, I bought and downloaded the new version of Screencast Video Recorder directly from Google play. I did try the demo first and it worked just fine - video, sound - no problems. I decided to get the full version, but when I try to run it, it just says "Market did not respond!!!" So I pressed "Try again," which started "Could not connect to market" (in background) and "License check in progress (It would run forever if I did not stop it after 20min or so)" but nothing really happens and instead of the recording button I can only see a lock picture. After a few minutes of googling I found only one man with same problem, unfortunately in turkish language. That meant no help for me. I also tried to remove and re-install the application, but without success.

I would like to ask you for a piece of advice about this problem. If there is no solution at all, I would need to ask for a refund (this email is being written cca. 2 hours after the software purchase).

Thanks
    email: hajda.h@centrum.cz
    Please check your email.

I can transfer the mp4 file via email on one smartphone but not on another. Why is that? The size of the file? Annoying coz bluetooth doesn't seem to work for moving the video file.

Quote Originally Posted by mediasol View Post
    Please check your email.
    Hi, I checked my email, but there was not a single message from you or anyone else. Neither in received emails nor in spam folder (checked for sure). Could you please resend your email? Thank you

Default Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

How do u download this

Same thing happens when trying to record an application that uses the camera (an AR app), in the video the area where live feed from the camera should be, is only a black area

Hi,
    I tried the demo on my tablet and it's working flawless. So I bought the app but it doesn't start. "License check in progress" is spinning for ever.
    What can I do?

I ran adb logcat ...

I/Screencast( 1658): AndroidPitSignedLicenseChecker created (1)
    I/Screencast( 1658): UI:R1
    W/Screencast( 1658): UI:Check license from GOOGLE
    I/Screencast( 1658): Binding to licensing service.
    E/Screencast( 1658): Could not bind to service.

It's still not working. Is there anything else I can do to help resolve the issue?

Why I cannot see the videos on my Galaxy S3? I already installed the Mobo player!

[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder-screenshot_2012-11-17-16-56-09.png

Still not working here. Still the license check failing. And no answer so far from mediasol. I also mailed them. I didn't put a comment on Google Play yet but I'm disapointed...
    I checked my version of Google Play, it's version 3.9.16, hope it helps solving the issue if mediasol is reading...

Hi, I bought your app and I like it very much!
    I am impressed with the recording speed though. As a developer I was wondering if you are using the android framebuffer (dev/graphics/fb0) to record video and screenshot?
    I tried multiple functions with it and still seem to get only just about 4-5 screen captures per second...

Dear Apps Developer,

Previously i bought this apps and use it in Samsung Note 1. Everything functioning normal.

But, recently i change my phone to Samsung Note II...i install this apps and try to use it. Its failed.

When i click start recording, withins few seconds...i see the notification video has been saved. But when i view the file...the file is in zero byte.

Please check...hopefully can solve this problem as soon possible. Thanks

Samsung galaxy s3 cant record android apps games or pic slideshows ... on android games just black color but if exit android game then video normal again ... but overal not so bad (~_~メ)

It used to record full screen apps in gingerbread but now it doesn't in ICS

Any chance of this working on the Nexus 10?

Great appp!
    Last edited by the_man; 11-25-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Benites View Post
    Why I cannot see the videos on my Galaxy S3? I already installed the Mobo player!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2012-11-17-16-56-09.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	188.7 KB 
ID:	47048
    Not need other player ! Just in setings do frames 40 and high quality video ... worked on my s3 (~_~メ)

Hi Mediasol
    I sent a couple of queries to you last week, but no response at all yet?

I bought the app yesterday and tried using it on galaxy note 2. But I wasnt successful it keeps telling me that Fatal error something is preventing it from working. Sent the report problem email awaiting reply. Any ideas???!

Bought it yesterday and License Check says it cannot contact the licensing servers. I also reported problem through email option. Im gonna wait a couple of hours more and if its not fixed, ill use refund option.

EDIT:
    i use rooted HTC Desire with custom Runnymede ROM
    Demo app worked without problems.

App is working now yay!!!!
    from my side i didnt do much, opened superuser and checked if its in allowed list, later when i opened screencast again got message that it doesnt have root permissions, closed and opened it again and this time it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by atridhr View Post
    Bought it yesterday and License Check says it cannot contact the licensing servers. I also reported problem through email option. Im gonna wait a couple of hours more and if its not fixed, ill use refund option.

EDIT:
    i use rooted HTC Desire with custom Runnymede ROM
    Demo app worked without problems.

Angry Re: [New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

No longer working on my rooted bionic now that the ICS upgrade came through.

Thank you for this note. I too had issues. These settings worked!

This worked perfectly in the demo version, right up to the 20-second limit. I bought and installed the full version, but now the screen recording freezes after about 6 seconds. If I am recording audio too this continues, showing the frozen screen.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and recording what I am doing on S Notes. I have tried lowering the resolution and frame rate but this makes no difference, nor does recording without audio.

Is there anything that can be done? I am really keen to use this app for a project. As I said the demo version seemed to work perfectly!

Cheers,
    Rich
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast