[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

mediasol

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Screencast Video Recorder Official Discussion Thread

I need a beta test group to help test out new features and improvements to Screencast. Please send me a PM with your phone model and ROM installed if interested.

aletheus

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

very interested in beta testing. however, the tegra incompatibility is a major hindrance as 75% of the tablets out this year are tegra 2. I've been eying the Asus transformer prime as my first tablet purchase for a variety of reasons. basically i'm interested in screencasting field drawing sessions using autodesks Sketchbook mobile with a capacitive stylus by wacom. I'll buy the stable release if screencast tomorrow, and can show you what I'm thinking about over the weekend.

I'm working from an LG esteem running 2.3.4

i'd really like to find a tablet that has enough power to manage Sketchbook pro (for tablets only), and can run this program, its so important to me, I'm letting hardware compatibility with this app govern my tablet purchase. so if you happen to have a list of tablets that it will run on, or tablets you'd like to make it work for, I'm happy to beta test for you.

peace,

-C

mediasol

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

very interested in beta testing. however, the tegra incompatibility is a major hindrance as 75% of the tablets out this year are tegra 2. I've been eying the Asus transformer prime as my first tablet purchase for a variety of reasons. basically i'm interested in screencasting field drawing sessions using autodesks Sketchbook mobile with a capacitive stylus by wacom. I'll buy the stable release if screencast tomorrow, and can show you what I'm thinking about over the weekend.

I'm working from an LG esteem running 2.3.4

i'd really like to find a tablet that has enough power to manage Sketchbook pro (for tablets only), and can run this program, its so important to me, I'm letting hardware compatibility with this app govern my tablet purchase. so if you happen to have a list of tablets that it will run on, or tablets you'd like to make it work for, I'm happy to beta test for you.

peace,

-C

I will be picking up the Transformer Prime as soon as I can to add compatibility (if any is needed). How does the LG work with Screencast? Have you at least tried the demo?
Please send me a PM with your gmail account so I can add you to the beta testers mailing list.

aletheus

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

I am buying your market release today after I check the free apps compatibility. will get back to you today.

drknalchemist

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

Hi everyone
new to this website or forums at that point. Sadly cant pm unless I have 5 posts and dont want to spam any fhreads just so that I can have 5 posts.

Really want to try this test on two of my phones: T959V and my new Tmobile Galaxy S2, both rooted.

Any help?

zwidzxs

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

My phone:sumsang I9100 (Galaxy S II)

My country:China

When I run Screencast Video Recorder

IView attachment 18513

always show me:waiting for service...

Please tell me,How can I do,thanks

dallas6672

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site

Sorry can't send PM's yet so...

Are you still looking for Beta Testers for the Screencast app. If so, I'll do it.

Thanks

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate (SCH-I500)

ROM: MIUI (1.12.2)

zwidzxs

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I can't downloade v2.8d from site

Can you sent me one?

I promise,I use the soft only myself,thanks very much

mediasol

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I can't downloade v2.8d from site

Can you sent me one?

I promise,I use the soft only myself,thanks very much

You have to buy it, it is available via the Android Market and AndroidPIT's App Center for those who can't buy from the main Market.

zwidzxs

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

You have to buy it, it is available via the Android Market and AndroidPIT's App Center for those who can't buy from the main Market.

I am in China

The Android Market show me: ?此商品无法在您设备所在国家、地区安装?;(google translator: "This product can not be in the country of your equipment, installation of area")

mediasol

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I am in China

The Android Market show me: ?此商品无法在您设备所在国家、地区安装?;(google translator: "This product can not be in the country of your equipment, installation of area")

Download this:
App Center - Android Apps and Tests - AndroidPIT

Screencast is available via this App Center as well, just search for it after you install on your device.

zwidzxs

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

No daller with me,I'm chinese.thanks

I download the v2.8d crack,but can't use.The same with v2.8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech