Audible audiobooks

mp0510

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I've also already contacted them requesting an android app/support and asked to be signed up for the beta when it comes out.

There's also another way to get access to your audible books I found the other day when I was doublechecking their site. It's called AudibleAir, and it is for mobile phones. Have not tried it yet, hoping the Android gets support before my Evo arrives. But here's the link for anyone who wants it:
http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/audibleAirJava.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

dwhitman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm wishing there was an ebook reader that could download and display books from Overdrive. My local library gives us access, but I don't have a reader that supports their DRM.

Renocat

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I convert my audible files to mp3 with Sound taxi. I don't have chapters, but I can create bookmarks to return to later using astro player

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
just received access to the audible beta for audible. If you email audible as I stated above you can be granted access.... My invitation:

Congratulations!* This is your invitation to the beta test for Audible for Android.* You are receiving this email because you?ve expressed interest in an Audible application for Android phones in the past.*
As a beta tester, you?ll have the opportunity to use an early build of the Audible for Android application and will be able to share your experiences with the Audible team and other beta testers.* We are eagerly awaiting your feedback, as it will be critical to ensuring that we are providing a quality product to our listeners.
* Getting Started *
Simply follow these three steps to get started with the Audible for Android Beta:
Step #1 ? Complete the five-question survey
If you?re testing, we?d love to know who you are!* The short survey is available here:
#2 ? Download the application
You will be presented with the download link upon completing the survey.
Step #3 ? Submit bugs, ask questions, and make suggestions
You will be provided with the link to the Beta Test Discussion Group upon completing the survey.* Here, you will be able to discuss your testing experience with the Audible team and other beta testers.
Thank you for your interest in our application.* We look forward to receiving your feedback.
Happy testing,
The Audible Team

I removed the beta link of course.......

drfundy

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Audible/amazon would you please hurry up with the general release version? Thanks.

Beta testers has there been any news lately about release dates?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to add a 32GB microSD card to my DInc. so I can carry my iTunes music, podcasts AND my Audible books but audible is lagging.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood