Sharing photos, anything that doesn't resize them?

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to share photos from my Incredible, but for some reason Flickr doesn't give me the, 'original size' option. Does this happen to anyone else? I haven't had a chance to try Picasa yet.

broli

May 29, 2010
Visit site
i use flickroid, and upload to flickr

im a long time pro user in flickr and find it the best solution, specially since you can post your flickr images to buzz directly....

if you dont pay for pro, it will work, but you will have the limitations a normal user has in flickr

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
When I upload my images from my Incredible to Flickr via Share - it uploads the original size to my Flickr account but I'll have to check out flickroid

broli

May 29, 2010
Visit site
When I upload my images from my Incredible to Flickr via Share - it uploads the original size to my Flickr account but I'll have to check out flickroid

how do you upload to flickr with the share option?
i installed flickroid because because i couldn't make it work

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I guess the first question would be what phone are you using?

On my Incredible when I click Share and scroll down there's an option to send to Flickr

broli

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I guess the first question would be what phone are you using?

On my Incredible when I click Share and scroll down there's an option to send to Flickr

Motorola Milestone, with 2.1

i just checked, and there is not option for flickr in mine

Last edited:

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Ah yes - the Moto Droid (aka Milestone) doesn't have the native Flickr integration so you'd need something like flickroid then