which launcher do you use?

which launcher do you use?

• Total voters

Adn1015

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I voted for Helix just because i like having the 4 bottom buttons that stay there no matter what screen you are in, and i have no need for more than 3 home screens. haven't tried any of the others though.

cjsteier

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Hands down launcherpro is the best I have used yet. It has a bottom dock that's always there. 3-7 screens and is fast. Faster than stock 2.1 for me anyway. If you've never tried it I would highly suggest it.

CavemanOOGA

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Hands down launcherpro is the best I have used yet. It has a bottom dock that's always there. 3-7 screens and is fast. Faster than stock 2.1 for me anyway. If you've never tried it I would highly suggest it.

Ditto. LauncherPro is easily the best laucher out there, purely for the speed. This thing is blazing fast.

kiotakahn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am using Sweeter Home Preview 2. It lags every now and again, but I find that pushing it to system helps with that. It's definitely a tweaker's dream, I'm loving how customizable it makes my Droid.

PainKiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Going back and forth between ADW and Launcher Pro. Both are great but I think Im gonna calm down and go back to stock.

May just be time to start treating this thing like a phone instead of an oxygen tank...lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

philjackson

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm using tag home for 2.1 and am liking it so far. I like how I can make custom organizational tabs inside the launcher and give apps a weighted value so I can easily keep the ones I want close to the top without much work.

Jeatin

Banned
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I usually switch between Cyanogen Launcher2 and Launcher. All the other launchers end up pissing me off with their lack of features or lack of speed.

paa79594

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
In my opinion, LauncherPro is easily the best one after the option to change the bottom dock to whatever you like came in the most recent update.

sirlancelot323

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I've tried PandaHome, GDE, dxtop, and helix 1 and 2, as well as LauncherPro. By far, LauncherPro is the best...few fc's, smooth as butter, customizable dock. If it gets the 3d app drawer, it'll be GOLDEN.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Ive been using Launcher Pro since it came out and I love it, works great. Almost no FC's and the speed of it is incredible! I was thinking of trying out the new ADW launcher though, the latest features look pretty slick.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i am loving adw launcher right now very fast and smooth. Launcherpro is really fast as well but I don't like the 4 icons at the bottom

drberezin

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I was using Helix 2 and switched to ADW. I noticed that my phone seems to run smoother with ADW. I'm running Beautiful Widgets and Android Agenda Widget on my main page and when I was running Helix 2, when I would exit out of an application and go to my main screen, often there would be a lag loading the bottom row of icons and the 2 widgets. With ADW, I'm getting very little of that. Don't know if that definitely is because of the launcher or because of updates to the widgets, but I'm very happy with ADW. Seems very responsive and quick.

sethjk

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Love Launcher Pro- Just tried ADW also and I like some of the features but I've been happy with Launcher Pro so sticking with it. Would definitley like some of the features from ADW integrated into Launcher Pro (side scrolling app drawer)

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I like ADW, just installed it but I can't figure out how the swipe feature for the extra dock icons is supposed to work. I don't see a setting for it, nor am I able to swipe to either side to see an option to add more icons or to drag/drop apps into the dock :/

Been using Launcher Pro and love it, super quick and responsive.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I want to try different launchers, but the thing that stops me is having to re-setup folders for each launcher. Someone needs to make an app to copy folders from one launcher to another.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante