Everyone has different preferences for personal assistants but I decided to go with EVA (bulletproof.com). The developer is continuing to add features including most recently the ability to interact with Bluetooth devices so effectively the device can connect through the speakerphones in your car and headset devices. Is anyone having problems getting the Bluetooth to work in their car? It initially worked on several updates in the past but quit working after some more recent updates.
    12-28-2011 11:05 PM
    Anyone using Eva?
    01-09-2012 12:01 PM
    I'm trying to use EVA but end up more frustrated than helped by it. giving it time, but most question or commands I get back "i don't understand"
    01-09-2012 10:40 PM
    I've been using Speaktoit Assistant. It's pretty good!
    01-10-2012 12:37 AM
    Everyone has different preferences for personal assistants but I decided to go with EVA (bulletproof.com). The developer is continuing to add features including most recently the ability to interact with Bluetooth devices so effectively the device can connect through the speakerphones in your car and headset devices. Is anyone having problems getting the Bluetooth to work in their car? It initially worked on several updates in the past but quit working after some more recent updates.
    Haven't encountered any new Bluetooth issues. What's the problem? Thanks.
    01-10-2012 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD