Flo TV/World Cup

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
does nayone know if flo tv is available for android? it says on its website that it is streaming live all of the eworld cup matches and its available on vcast, but can we get it? or does anyone know of some apps or sites available to the droid that will allow me to watch all of the matches at work;)

if not, i might actually purchase a flo tv, but id rather use my droid and just subscribe to something.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
It says here it's available to AT&T and Verizon customers Get FLO TV on a mobile phone so I would assume that you can get it on your Droid. If it's anything like Sprint, you can get Sprint TV on any of their feature or smart phones regardless of OS.

after reading into more, it's only available on vcast for verizon, which droids dont have. id really hate to have to buy this thing and then pay something in the area of 10-15 month for it when i can watch it on a bigger screen on my droid. anyone know of streaming sites or apps for the world cup??

JonnoJames

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
The best service available for mobile TV on the Android is Yamgo. It works excellently on all Android phones, I watch all the time on my new Desire, my gf uses a Tattoo and loads of my mates have Legends and Desires as well. I really like the videos of all the classic football goals and the videos of girls in bikinis.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
The best service available for mobile TV on the Android is Yamgo. It works excellently on all Android phones, I watch all the time on my new Desire, my gf uses a Tattoo and loads of my mates have Legends and Desires as well. I really like the videos of all the classic football goals and the videos of girls in bikinis.

i signed up, its nice, but there are only 2 live channels. am i missing something?

Don Kongo

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
World Cup

Yeah I signed up for Yamgo especially to watch the World Cup. Ive been really happy considering it is TV on a mobile phone afterall. Definitely more than two channels, I watched the England press conference last night on a channel called Outdoor Sport then I watched mexico beat France.

The bikini babe videos are hot too.

World Cup is starting to heat up now, finally some goals going in....Urugauy for the semis!!

beef5stew

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Bummer, I thought this was going to be a winner for me to watch the US game today at work. Got to the BBC channel and found the message:

"Not available in your country".

So now I'm stuck..no options for watching the game!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000