Google Music App

jgang06

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

I finally got my prime the other day and have been tinkering with Google Music. I uploaded all my music to the cloud. Everything from my iTunes. Is it just me or is Google Music absolutely horrible on this device?

It is so hard to organize all the music and I actually deleted an album on accident and now I cant get it back onto google music from my iTunes. There is also an Unknown Album that comes up for every artist that has like 92 songs in it of just random songs it looks like.

I also hate how the app launches showing your most recent songs. I wish it would look more like the web based version.

I really like the idea of Google Music. I want to have the ability to sync all my music accross my PC, phone, and tablet.

Is anyone else having issues? Is there a better option out there? The Google music manager app is very limited and i cant even select what songs I want to upload to the could. Does anyone have any tips?

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I feel like the key to having a good experience with any modern music player is to get your ID3 tags straightened away. Especially with cloud-based services like Google Music (which I love), you need to put some work into getting those tags correct or your music will be scattered across albums and artists.

The mobile app for phones and tablets doesn't allow for much organizing; go to the website to do some tag editing and album art corrections.

Good luck,

TJH