Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Retired Moderator

Carrier
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Default Launcherpro Beta updated to 0.4.1

the best gets better. added a bunch of features like the ability to hide notification bar, ability to hide icon titles, translucent icons in dock bar, no icons in dock bar, and a whole lot of other stuff. awesome

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Carrier
    4.0.4 &Cyanogen 7.2

It really does. I am loving the app. I can't wait till it is out of beta so more plp will use it.

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts

I just found out that I can change the default icons at the bottom. Do a long press, select applications, and select the app you want. Then select if you want to use the apps icon or use a default glass icon from launcher pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage_ View Post
    I just found out that I can change the default icons at the bottom. Do a long press, select applications, and select the app you want. Then select if you want to use the apps icon or use a default glass icon from launcher pro.
    Thank you! I've loved this thing SO much on my Eris, I love the bar so much, why don't any stock launchers/custom manufacture UIs have one? They are just so...handy, so sleek, and free up space...but ahem, I wanted to replace the Contacts thing with my Navigator.

FREAKING GREAT!!!! Love LauncherPro!!!!

The best launcher just got better. Really enjoy the added features.

Every time Launcher Pro or ADW release a new version I'm torn....oh well....I'll load them both!

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Every time Launcher Pro or ADW release a new version I'm torn....oh well....I'll load them both!
    I was just thinking the same thing..but man the fact that Launcher Pro is so quick and smooth and snappy between screens I just keep coming back to it. I love the option to auto hide the nav bar, that was one I was waiting for for awhile now. I would like to see the option to scroll left in the app drawer instead of just up and down, like ADW has but other than that LauncherPro rocks!