the best gets better. added a bunch of features like the ability to hide notification bar, ability to hide icon titles, translucent icons in dock bar, no icons in dock bar, and a whole lot of other stuff. awesome
    06-02-2010 09:03 PM
    It really does. I am loving the app. I can't wait till it is out of beta so more plp will use it.
    06-02-2010 10:37 PM
    I just found out that I can change the default icons at the bottom. Do a long press, select applications, and select the app you want. Then select if you want to use the apps icon or use a default glass icon from launcher pro.
    06-02-2010 10:40 PM
    I just found out that I can change the default icons at the bottom. Do a long press, select applications, and select the app you want. Then select if you want to use the apps icon or use a default glass icon from launcher pro.
    Thank you! I've loved this thing SO much on my Eris, I love the bar so much, why don't any stock launchers/custom manufacture UIs have one? They are just so...handy, so sleek, and free up space...but ahem, I wanted to replace the Contacts thing with my Navigator.
    06-02-2010 10:54 PM
    FREAKING GREAT!!!! Love LauncherPro!!!!
    06-03-2010 03:11 AM
    The best launcher just got better. Really enjoy the added features.
    06-03-2010 07:04 AM
    Every time Launcher Pro or ADW release a new version I'm torn....oh well....I'll load them both!
    06-03-2010 10:44 AM
    Every time Launcher Pro or ADW release a new version I'm torn....oh well....I'll load them both!
    I was just thinking the same thing..but man the fact that Launcher Pro is so quick and smooth and snappy between screens I just keep coming back to it. I love the option to auto hide the nav bar, that was one I was waiting for for awhile now. I would like to see the option to scroll left in the app drawer instead of just up and down, like ADW has but other than that LauncherPro rocks!
    06-03-2010 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD