I'm Online for Facebook - new application on Android Market

Pixeltech.Dev

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I uploaded my first application to Android Market: I'm Online for Facebook.

I'm Online for Facebook lets you select friends to be notified on whenever they connect to Facebook chat, and see their chat availability history, while not changing your availability.
- Select friends to be notified when connected to Facebook chat
- Does not change your Facebook chat availability
- See all available friends images directly in your notification bar
- Easily select friends - filter as you type
- Select notifications behavior and sound
- See availability status history for each selected friend
- Open Facebook chat or friend profile directly from friend's context menu
- Supported languages: English, French, Russian, Bulgarian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese,Hungarian, Turkish and Hebrew
- DOES NOT DRAIN BATTERY!!

I'm Online for Facebook is fully functional for 30 days.
To download I'm Online for Facebook, goto: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.pixeltech.imonline

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Pixeltech.Dev

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
for those of you who installed this application - I would really appreciate any feedback / comment / change request / additions request, so I can make the application better...
And also, if you enjoy it - please take a minute to rate it at Android Market... ;)

Many thanks!

CarolClark

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Well in the last few years developers have done nothing but developed apps for smart phones. The fact is most of these apps remain useless for majority of the users. Many of these apps perform very stupid tasks . I would say now developers should come with something new. Already we have so many apps that perform approximately similar tasks.

Pixeltech.Dev

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Well in the last few years developers have done nothing but developed apps for smart phones. The fact is most of these apps remain useless for majority of the users. Many of these apps perform very stupid tasks . I would say now developers should come with something new. Already we have so many apps that perform approximately similar tasks.
I think it might be better you open another thread as this is more your general opinion on applications for smartphones and is hardly related to this thread besides the fact that my application is for android smartphones and you don't find it useful for you...

Pixeltech.Dev

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
App was updated (version 1.6) with the following features:
- Grouping of selected friends by online / offline state
- Friends lists are now sorted alphabetically

Pixeltech.Dev

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
App was updated (v1.7) and now includes:
- Added translations to Russian and French
- Added language selection option for the application interface (independent of system locale)
- minor bug fixes

Pixeltech.Dev

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
App was updated and now supports changing language from within the app, Supported languages: English, French, Russian, Bulgarian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese,Hungarian, Turkish and Hebrew