What's the best photo and video security apps

Jimieo

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking into getting an Android and wanting to find the key apps that I will need on a new device. For iOS I use Video Safe to keep my private photos and videos hidden. I have looked on the market for similar apps but the reviews are always mixed and most unhelpful.

Could someone here make a recommendation?

Thanks for your time!

cubez

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I use vaulty. It stores video and photos within the password protected app and it's free. It also has a paid version that renames the app vstock and makes it look like a stocks app

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I have used an app called quickpic. It is basically an alternate gallery and it works great! It's fast and displays the pics nicely. You can hide pics and videos and protect them with a password. I highly recommend it. I'm. Using stock htc gallery for the widgets but if I do Switch I will definitely be using quickpic again.

Sent from my HTC PH39100

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I use "Hide it Pro"

The app is cleverly disguised as "Audio Manager" in the App Drawer.

Hide the Pictures/Videos/Audio Files and Even Entire applications that you don't want anyone to see.
Features built in video player , gallery , password protection and lots more.

Disguises itself as a Audio Manager app which can be used to turn the volumes up and down. but if you Long press on the Audio Manager title the actual Hide It Pro app will launch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech