Do you know of a program like this?

nanllyn

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I had a Win Mobile phone prior to the Droid. I had Ilium EWallet and Listpro. So I'm looking for replacements. Listpro could make multiple lists and within that list I could check mark things without it actually deleting the line. Such as I had a book list going for my mom. I would have books she wanted me to pick up for her flagged and one color. Then once I got the book I would check mark it. Once it was no longer flagged and it was checked marked then it would sort but the books I still wanted first then what I had last. Then I also made the ones she actually had read a different color so I could keep everything straight as what to get her. (I hope I'm making sense here). So I need a list program that is very detailed like this. I tried SplashID for lists but could not get it to download onto the Droid itself. This would have been perfect as it also has a desktop program you can type everything in and then just sync to the phone. The would be perfect.
Then I had Ewallet which is a password, bank info, credit card, etc information that you could put in it to remember all your passwords and such. I have not found anything like a password keeper for the Droid.
Does anyone know if either of these programs exsists, hopefully free but willing to pay if I have to? Or has anyone heard if someone is making a program like these for the Android platform?
Thanks for your time
Nancy

trentandrews

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I use keeper. It is a free application, but I bought the desktop version(Which is paid), so I can sync between my phone and the desktop.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I use keeper. It is a free application, but I bought the desktop version(Which is paid), so I can sync between my phone and the desktop.

I'm using the Android version now and haven't purchased the desktop version yet. Is it worth $30? I have Keepass on my PC (free) and haven't decided whether syncing my PC and Droid is worth it.

pinkshirtbadman

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Listpro Alternative

I too am looking for a GOOD alternative to Listpro that will run on Android. Ilium (makers of the program) have stated they are on the fence about support the platform, but that even if they start tomorow it won't be ready for at least 6 months. I downloaded a program from the Android app store called check list Pro that... sucks particularly in comparrison to List Pro, but it's usable at least and can be suffered through for use of most things you were probably using List Pro for, there is a free demo that will allow you to make 1 list with 3 items (only good for checking the program out basicaly) the full version costs a few bucks, which is a few bucks more than it's worth, but it's the best alternative I've found so far.
Remember to post on ilium's blog (Httpblahblahblah) blog.iliumsoft (dot com) (sorry it wouldn't let me put in an address for my first post) and/or contact customer service in any way possible and voice your desire for them to support Android.

jimsearle

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I am also looking for a good replacement for Ilium's eWallet and ListPro. I have chosen SafeWallet to replace eWallet, but haven't decided for a list app. I found this thread on the Droid forums:
ListPro (Custom Lists) type application? - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
Which has some information.

I also started a google spreadsheet that has some of the more important features I want:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=txAYkGfis3PtSQJSUf3Q73w&hl=en&authkey=CO-G44cD#gid=0
This spreadsheet is open so anyone can edit it. I have some apps listed so far like CheckMark, ListManager, ListWizard, LiveList, Mobisle Notes, Note Everything, Our Groceries, OI Shopping List, Noodles, Note Me, Shopping List Plus, Super List.

Anyone want to help add to it?

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
For a password manager I use Keepass. It can work with Windows, Linux, Mac and also works on Iphone (if you are coming from that).

The app and desktop clients are FREE. You can sync via DropBox so as to keep everything up to date.

Doc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith