Desktop remote for Android?

Zookeeper

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Does anybody know of a remote control software for Android?
This will remote the phones screen to the PC so you can use the PC screen and keyboard to control the phone.
Really comes in handy at work.
You can dock the phone using the USB cable and use your PC to send and receive email and SMS instead of using the phones keyboard.

The following applications are for Windows Mobile but should give you an idea of what I'm looking for.

Windows Mobile - My Mobile

or

SOTI - Pocket Controller-Pro - Productivity, Presentations & Training

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I was searching for this as well. It doesn't appear there's an application that does this. I loved using SOTI Pocket Controller with my Windows Mobile phone.

P.S. - Moving this to the Android Apps forum, since this question is non Moto Droid specific.

bigclassesglobal

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Desktop remote for Android

Android into a remote control for a computer, allowing users to run movies and music at a distance. It supports all of the standard remote control features such as play, pause, rewind, volume controls etc. It also has a built-in file browser that lets you select what to play.

Remote Android turns your phone into a wireless keyboard and mouse with touch-pad, using your own wireless network. It's an application for phones and tablets running Google's Android operating system.

Remote Android consists of two parts: the phone application you can download from Google's Android Marketplace, and a companion server application for your computer that you can download.

Learn more knowledge,tips,information by visiting the following link.
Android online training :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11