Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Best Call Blocker App?

My problem is that my boss calls me every night, out of business hours, to talk about work, when I am at home, with family, or doing other things. Even a sunday early morning, the only day that I can sleep 'til late. So, I am searching for an Android app that I can block my boss incoming calls in certain days and time, like google voice. If you check on google voice, you can set up the days and times that you want to receive calls or not, sending it to the voicemail box or even to another number. Does anyone knows a such app? I am deeply appreciated in advance for recommendations.

You can use below link and click on "Install" to block the call

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eblocker&hl=en

Extreme Call Blocker is best but there are other few like mr.number check here Best Call Blocker Apps To Block Unwanted Calls For Android

Hi,
    My one and half year old son loves to play with my smart phone, however he often makes unwanted calls in the process.
    I searched the Play store but I couldn't find a free and clean app. Being a developer I decided to take matters in my own hands, and ultimately came up with
    "Best Call Blocker" which is an ad free outgoing call blocker.

This app is totally free, it does not display ads and that's why it does not need internet permissions. Best Call Blocker does not try checking your social media feed or your contacts.
    It is an app I built to solve one of my own problems, I have been developing it little by little and I plan to keep moving it forward with small changes.
    Hopefully it will make a few parents happy
    The link to download the app is:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...onsultancy.com

Regards,
    Naeem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Call Blocker App?-best_call_blocker.png  

have you tried registering your number on the "Do Not Call List"? I can recall maybe two 1-800 numbers since I did it a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by tibbys View Post
    Does anyone know of a great call blocker app? I guess theres a few people i can do without =) If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!! Thankyou !
    You may search "Truecaller - Caller ID & Block" on the Play Store. It works great!

"Extreme Call blocker Invisible" - Using it and works like a charm!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12