Free alternative to lastpass

DroidGnome

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Well it's not entirely free.. but if you use Roboform in any version (PC or Portable) then Roboform Online is Free to use, and they have an android plugin that works with the built in browser via a Bookmarklet.

I don't know of any FREE good password apps, but at least Roboform isn't a yearly fee.. just a onetime cost for the initial software (which you can use on your PC and sync up seemlessly).

I personally use Roboform Portable, and have it autosync to roboform online.. I keep the flash drive on my keys so no matter where I am my passwords are up to date. At work I Plug it in and use it, then take it home easily.. no installation on the client which is great for work PCs.

Bodar

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't have full functionality, but you can log into lastpass.com (via your phone browser) to view your vault -- works OK on my EVO. Personally, I don't like the way that the app version uses its own browser to open sites. I'd rather choose which browser I use and just use a single browser for all my mobile internet use. I'm on the 14 day trial, ATM.

SHAnx7

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
This not at all secure. Don't use this on a public WiFi network. All the dialog is run in clear text. If you force HTTPS, it will be satisfactory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad