How many are waiting for the release of SLINGPLAYER FOR ANDROID...raise your hands!

12smile

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Really if Android Sling box were available I'd have an EVO....the day it's released I'm buying...I KNOW it's really just days away but cant live without slinging my Cable Box while I'm out doing errands :(

Aridon

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll be picking up a new sling box once they release the android mobile software. Loved it on my windows mobile device and can't wait.

jasoraso

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm anxiously waiting too ... there are only 2 things I miss from WinMo - slinbox and wifi tethering. I'm hoping for Root and Slingbox ASAP!!!!

- and I'm hoping that I won't need to get a new slinbox too - the latest winmo slingplayer said basically that my slingbox (ver 1) was too old and that it MIGHT not work, but it did. Makes me think that my slingbox's days are numbered .... not good!

12smile

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Had it on WinMo and on iPhone...waiting patiently for it on Android as well :D

It really is "just around the corner"...I'm guessing it's better than 95% done...could next monday be the release date....THEY SOLD 250,000 EVO'S over the weekend....that's a lot of $$$$$$$$ for sling box . com

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
True but my question is this. Back on my iPhone I had it when it was "wifi" only and used
3gUnrestrictor to use it over 3g, and the quality was decent. If Sprint does the same, is there a program on the Market that tricks things like this?

neon8

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Cant wait to sling from my dish 922 to my evo. Also have my old sling solo hooked up to my roku for using when out of country as netflix does not allow streaming from non usa ip address.

callmebob

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I was looking forward to it, until I found out that my Slingbox Classic is not supported. Apparently, when the app was in beta on the iPhone it was, but it was removed from the final app to force the purchase of a Solo or better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol