delete all occurences of one number from call log?

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Can Android 2.1 delete all calls from a number at once? Meaning if someone calls me three times over a week I want the option to delete all three calls at once. If Android can't do it, is there an app? That's a I need it to do, don't need anything else.

Thanks

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
i would also recomend keeping your phone locked and photovault is another good tool to keep things hidden.......not that i have any experience with this at all.

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Well, if you're running any HTC SenseUI phone you are able to go to the contact and view things like texts, emails, phone calls between you and them. And while viewing a call log of just that person's calls you are able to delete them. As for any non-HTC phone running 2.1 or less, it's not available ATM by stock. I do believe that is one of the new features supported by Froyo 2.2 in the future though.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I too was going to make the "stop hiding from her" jokes but the OP has already pointed out that it has nothing to do with anything like that. so supplying answers on how to secure the phone is of no help to the original question ;)

I am not aware of an app to do what you are looking for because I have never had the need to search for it. However, just so you know, threaded call history is included by default in Froyo. So once Froyo has been released for your device, it should make it much easier for you to delete the entries you want to delete.

http://www.androidcentral.com/froyo-feature-threaded-call-log

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Try a free app called "dialer one". It does this.

I know, I know..... You're NOT hiding calls from "her" ... But, remember....the bill will still show the calls.