maniac_allstar

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I like to spend a lot of time in forums and I usually acces them through Opera Mobile on my Droid 3. I visit The Verge, Steam Hardware and off topic, and this forum (through the official app on the Play Store of course;)

Would you guys reccomend Tapatalk? I'm looking for a app with a good interface, relatively fast over 3g, and and will work with my listed forums.

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I just searched for the verge and steam hardware in Tapatalk. Looks like neither of these forums available in Tapatalk right now. But, if you can convince the Forum Admins to install Tapatalk on their sites, I would definitely recommend Tapatalk to you. I would recommend going into those forums and starting a Tapatalk thread & see if it catches anyone's attention. I used to run some forums and the technical part of making your forums compatible with Tapatalk is quite simple.

Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus S4G using TapaTalk.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk is a great app but unfortunately many Forums I frequent don't support it so the cost of the app remains prohibitive for me at this time. Most of the Forums I am active on are very interest-specific and don't have a large enough member base to make it worth the Admins time and effort to make them Tapatalk friendly.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Tapatalk is definitely worth it if the sites you use are supported. Tapatalk 2 was just released and has a bit more features that make it better.

losino

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Yea. Tapatalk is a nice app. I only use it to come to this website tho. Hopefully more forums start to support it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463