Anyone get VCast just for the World Cup?

Cirro

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
all you have to do is down the app in market open it and it will ask you if u want to pay $3 per day or $10 per month, u click the month option and about 10 minutes later all vcast videos are available to you with one station specifically live FIFA World Cup games. Just remember to cancel it a month later if you dont want it. If you signup by today the first month is free. once WC is over im cancelling

molinap1

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I didnt get it in time for the free trial, but it's OK for just the month for the WC. If I was able to see full episodes of other shows i might consider it.

What do you guys think of the quality. I get alot of choppiness even on wifi. Sometimes the lists don't refresh and I have to watch the spanish feed, which is fine, since i speak spanish, and the announcers are more exciting.

Also, the sound feed seems to be about 7 to 10 seconds ahead of the video.

I am using an Incredible by the way.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
is the vcast for world cup seriously only in spanish on the Univision channel? -_____-

im trying to find a way to watch the US game in the morning since it will be impossible for me to be near a tv :(

risk235

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I got it just for the World Cup and will cancel as soon as it is over. I notice that they fix the feed because early in the tournament it was very choppy. They must of updated their servers to handle the demand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech