Anything Better than DSP Manager?

Keboose

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a Cyanogen ROM on my LG phone, and it came with DSP manager. I like it, it really piles on the bass during my dubstep songs.

...BUT: the bass booster seems to compress the lowest bands, in the 20-50Hz range (probably because my bass boost is turned up high.) Everything above ~60Hz plays fine, but the bass is turned up so high (to shake my headphones,) that it appears that the lowest frequencies are compressed until they aren't heard at all. Is there a system-wide EQ, like DSP manager, but with more bands, so I can control lower frequencies?

Keboose

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
OK, new question: Can I disable DSP manager in specific programs? The bass booster is what's throwing off the low frequencies, but I'd still like to use it outside of my music player (poweramp.)

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes download TB from the play store, open TB and back up dsp once you got dsp backed up , uninstall it using TB.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Keboose

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I know how to uninstall it, but I wanted to know if there was a replacement with more bands, or that lets me set the EQ for different programs.