how long does it take to get TiBackup key?

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
after donating -- how long did it take folks to get their titanium backup key? i am using it to restore right now and this is oh so painful.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Are you flashing from one of Keiths Rom to another one of keiths Roms? Reason I ask is because I saw you posting on his thread. If that's the case you don't need it. No wipe is necessary which negates titanium.

Remember to do a nand backup before doing anything.

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Are you flashing from one of Keiths Rom to another one of keiths Roms? Reason I ask is because I saw you posting on his thread. If that's the case you don't need it. No wipe is necessary which negates titanium.

Remember to do a nand backup before doing anything.

yeah, i did it without wiping and everything looked great except it showed no signal and phone things weren't working right. i think something was wrong with a setting i had i am guessing others didn't. so i wiped and tried again and everything seems great. did a nand before i wiped and did backups to restore in the new rom.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
It all depends on what time you donated at. He lives in Switzerland so his time is different. When I paid it was in the evening and I didn't get it until the next morning when I woke up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci