Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Free App: Tunee Music

Has anyone heard of this app? It offers free music downloads directly to your phone. Get it while it's hot. I don't think it's legal in any way. I downloaded a few and the quality was pretty good.
    Banned

Tube downloader is another good one.

You search straight from Youtube, Google video, ect.

You can download the video or just the audio.

Best music download app I've downloaded is music junk. And best YouTube downloader I've found is Tube Droid. But both aren't in the market. I'll post links to the developers web sites.

Music junk developer website

http://www.ghor-lab.org/

And tube Droid

http://www.filecrop.com/tubedroid.apk.html
    Last edited by rodeiguez102; 06-24-2010 at 02:47 AM.

Anyone know if these apps are legal ? Especially those that download and store music on your phone like Tunee ?

I'd stay away from them. Last thing you want is the FCC knocking on your door and issuing you an enormous fine. Just buy your music and support the people that make a living entertaining you.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsamora View Post
    I'd stay away from them. Last thing you want is the FCC knocking on your door and issuing you an enormous fine. Just buy your music and support the people that make a living entertaining you.
    Yea that's why I asked. I have paid subscriptions to Pandora and Slacker and those are legal because the record companies and artists came to terms and get their cut. So I'm wondering if Tunee is legal too since it's still available on legit sites like App Brain. I would think the RIAA would have taken them down already if they were illegal.

Then again, they may prefer to sue the thousands of people that use the app rather than just the app's author.