Swipr/slider to answer phone calls

SeeD65

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I really dislike the slider that we need to use to answer a phone call on my Droid Charge and am looking for an alternative. I downloaded Go Locker and Go Launcher with differing themes and like what they do...but they do not change the basic slider to answer a call ( or maybe I am missing a setting or something) . I even tried Advanced Phone, and that has some good visual alternatives, but when I tried it out, it does not work.

Can anyone tell me how I can change the swipe/slider to answer phone calls? :)

Thanks!

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Some custom ROMs, such as CM7, have the ability to customize this. Changing the lockscreen on a stock ROM is a coding challenge, from all I've read.

A better alternative app to control this is WidgetLocker (paid app, but so nice.).

SeeD65

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Some custom ROMs, such as CM7, have the ability to customize this. Changing the lockscreen on a stock ROM is a coding challenge, from all I've read.

A better alternative app to control this is WidgetLocker (paid app, but so nice.).

Do I need to be rooted to use Widget Locker?

SeeD65

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree with you SeeD65!
Did WidgetLocker do the trick?

Unfortunately...NO. I am not sure if I have it set up properly or not, but Widget Lockers works great...but does not work as a phone answer slider.

Does anyone know how to set Widget Locker up for the phone answer slider? :)

Thanks!

mebaa

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Oh That's crazy , what happens if i see an easy screen with a common answer and reject keys ( plus speaker-on and number-pad)
It makes me to leave my cellphone because of this reason,crap!!!
Slider answering sucks..moreover when screen become off and the phone goes in locked mode and when i wanna end call i have to turn the screen on and then unlock the phone and after this process i finally can end a simple phone call , greatttttt... that's irritating

please let me know if there is any way i could be able to change the call and answer screen basicly , changing in sys-file or this stuff

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay