Meebo IM

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I had given up on Meebo because of the connection problems. I'm glade to see its fixed. I like it the best for use with Yahoo Messenger. I use it it almost every morning to talk to my Son in Okinawa Japan.

Tested it out tonight and no disconnects.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
can they work on the microscopic font next? i didn't even know what smiley i was picking...

i'd guess it's a resolution incompatibility with the droid's screen...

until they fix that, i'm going to stick with ebuddy. but i'm glad the d/c issue is fixed

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Okay I just re-downloaded Meebo and so far I have been signed on for 1 hr. 15 min. and it hasn't signed itself off!! Thank you for your hard work Meebo! They should change the text in the Market though and write in that it is fixed so people know.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Plus, the ui of ebuddy just looks much better.

Although I have never downloaded ebuddy, I saw the screenshots in the android market and I think the ebuddy layout looks ugly and wastes space with those bubbles and how the chat is layed out. Meebo to me is more simplified.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
can they work on the microscopic font next? i didn't even know what smiley i was picking...

i'd guess it's a resolution incompatibility with the droid's screen...

until they fix that, i'm going to stick with ebuddy. but i'm glad the d/c issue is fixed

Really weird, my text is bigger than the previous version... you sure you updated? Looks fine on my Droid's screen.

mikebenson

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
it wont allow me to connect to gchat either. I get a 'bad file descriptor' error every time after a lengthy attempt to log in. Works fine with yahoo, msn and aim. unfortunately my company uses gtalk. anyone know how to fix this?

andib

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Still disconnects and won't auto-reconnect

I have the latest meebo and it STILL disconnects CONSATANTLY. This wouldn't bother me AS much if it would at least auto-reconnect...:(

techiegirl

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the latest meebo and it STILL disconnects CONSATANTLY. This wouldn't bother me AS much if it would at least auto-reconnect...:(

I get lots of disconnects but mine does reconnect. My problem is every time it reconnects, I get a warning from AOL that I'm connected in 2 different places (which I'm not).

Cameronbic

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Anyone had an issue since updating to 2.1 (on the Droid) where Meebo just closes itself and disappears from the notification bar after being idle for a while.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante