GO Chat and GO SMS??

althomas39

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I use GO SMS and I gave in and submitted to curiosity and logged into the GO Chat thing. Now all my conversations that have GO Chat keep automatically switching to their weird GO Chat usernames and I lose the custom notification settings and everything I had set up for my contact.

I don't want to use GO Chat anymore, I get unlimited texting. I don't need it. I just wanted to try it out. As far as I can tell though, there is no way to sign out or delete my account.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

psychobella77

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
i had the same issue...i disliked the chat and saw no reason or use for it for myself. what i did was go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and scrolled down to "Running Mode". i then selected the "Custom Mode" and was able to deselect "Go Chat" while still having the Application function. Now if a friend come online, it tells me i need to log in or change my mode in order to use "Go Chat'! :)

althomas39

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Aha! It looks like that's the answer! Thanks so much.

Yeah, I can see how Go Chat would be useful for some people, but it's not right for me. A great option to have, I just wish it was easier to get rid of haha. But this works great.

bluemoon0504

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
hi altomas39,
I have a question how did you login into Go Chat? I am not able to login at all. Not even able to reset the password. I dont know from where to get the GoID. I am in need of unlimited text messages.

WolframLT

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a question how did you login into Go Chat? I am not able to login at all. Not even able to reset the password. I dont know from where to get the GoID. I am in need of unlimited text messages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol