Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Metawatch?

Just curious if anyone here has a MetaWatch and what you think of it if you do? I'm thinking about getting one. Seems to have decent developer support. I know they have someone who's looking into getting Touchdown notices to feed to the watch, which would be a great thing I think.

If you don't have a MetaWatch, do you have a different smartwatch? What's your opinion of it?

Default Re: Metawatch?

https://motoactv.com/

Pebble: E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android by Pebble Technology — Kickstarter

i

SmartWatch | MN2SW | Sony USA

i don't have any of these smart watches - but from what i've seen - i like the MOTOACTV best so far. i'm not sure any of these are ready for prime time yet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The big problem with the MotoActv is that it does have a vibrating alert. Otherwise I think I might lean towards that one as well.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I own a Motoactv. I enjoy it a lot but there are a couple of features I wished it had.

Hello I have metawach and using RAZR HD but ever since the new software upgrade on the RAZR some functions have stopped working such as calendar the SMS and when someone rings works fine but that's about it