Google Voicemail Question

elamb23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
So I set up my google voice account last night but have one problem and it is driving me crazy. I had a new voicemail that I had not checked but now when I try and check to erase it just sends me to the google voicemail to leave a message for my own phone. I can not check or erase the old voicemail any tips or a fix?

ekz13

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently on my BB, but I have my GV set up this way, I d/l'd Google Voice app and use it to "see" my VM's, it will transcribe them into text (and send it) as well as allowing you to hear it through the app and delete if you want.

Kupe

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
So I set up my google voice account last night but have one problem and it is driving me crazy. I had a new voicemail that I had not checked but now when I try and check to erase it just sends me to the google voicemail to leave a message for my own phone. I can not check or erase the old voicemail any tips or a fix?
You need to shift back from google voice to your carrier's voicemail (temporarily) to fix that. There are instructions on the GV website for the phone code to temporarily deactivate google voice on your phone. Do that, check your voicemail, listen to/delete your voicemail, go back to the GV website and follow the instructions to reactivate your phone.

elamb23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
You need to shift back from google voice to your carrier's voicemail (temporarily) to fix that. There are instructions on the GV website for the phone code to temporarily deactivate google voice on your phone. Do that, check your voicemail, listen to/delete your voicemail, go back to the GV website and follow the instructions to reactivate your phone.

I will try that Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech