Print directly to Bluetooth printer

D16RR

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
What is the best app for printing PDF and Office files to a mobile bluetooth printer directly from an android phone with no other devices or technology present (i.e. wifi, cloud, etc)?

EDIT: It looks like Printershare will get it done, however it appears some additional software is required to render the office and PDF files. Any recommendations in that area?

Last edited:

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
PrinterShare works well for me. If the printer is wifi-enabled, or bluetooth, then the only thing that PrinterShare needs is the printer driver (which it will add to the Android device), and maybe the rendering engine (also on the device). Once those two parts are installed, it works just fine.

Depending on the printer, they may have an app. I have an Epson printer. There is an app out for it (Epson iPrint) that works directly with that printer. The latest update added document support. Plus it will print borderless photos.

D16RR

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I just need to print PDFs and DOCs on the road to my HP 470 bluetooth printer. If I'm near a wifi printer, I'm on a desktop.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
If you use one of the two early suggestions I made. You would then have to convert the file using the app and then print.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888