Transferring apps to new phone

johnny9374

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
look for appsaver in the market it'll save the apk file to your memory card install it again on your new phone open it and install everything again

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
If you're signed into google all your old apps will stay in the Market until you reboot the phone for the 1st time. This is the easiest way to re-download everything. After the 1st reboot, only purchased apps will continue too show.

If you've side loaded any apps (added them via means other than the market place) it won't show up in the market place anyways... Programs that "backup" your apps to the memory card will NOT retain the data to install them and have them show up in the Downloads area of the market - unless you've rooted your phone (and not all of them will do that then either)

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I just used Astro file manager when I had to get my droid replaced. I just backed up all the apps I had onto the SD card using Astro then when I got the new droid I went out and redownloaded Astro from the Market and then just reinstalled all the apps and everything went perfectly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12