Best Calender Widget?

TNScrambler

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm using LauncherPro and really like it, but I miss the HTC Sense Calendar widget that shows the entire month on the screen, anyone else know of one that will display the whole month or the whole week large on the screen?

THanks

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I too have heard great things about pure calendar, though I have not tried it yet.

Perhaps could test both and report back here.

TNScrambler

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I am going to try out the android agenda widget and see, I've got it loaded up and running right now, you can select whatever size you want, I may try the Pure calender though.

galatians51

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
+2 on Pure Grid Calendar. Dev immediately responded to my request to show text of appointments in the month view- looks great, like Pocket Informant on WM!

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
coming from 10+ years of using the old Palm OS PIMs, i really missed the great Calendar app. i tried a bunch of the Android replacements to no avail (Calendar Pad, Pure Calendar, Calendar Grid, etc.) i just found Jorte Calendar and LOVE IT so far! it's fast and sleek and the month view is awesome!!!!!!! and it's free!!! check it out and let me know what you think!!!

screen

Jorte - Android app on AppBrain

Last edited:

heberman

May 13, 2010
Visit site
The calendar is one of the most important parts of my phone. I use Calendar Pad and am very happy with its various widget options.

tromba

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
i just found Jorte Calendar and LOVE IT so far! it's fast and sleek and the month view is awesome!!!!!!! and it's free!!! check it out and let me know what you think!!!

Looks good except for one thing.... I need the event details from my Google calendar (like the notes on my old Palm device). I have an event scheduled for tomorrow at 6:00 but I need the directions and stuff that's in the details. Don't see how to get that.

Am I missing something?

ADDED: Yes, I'm missing something. Found how to do this in another thread...

Last edited:

StraightWisdom

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I can seem to figure out how to get a scrollable widget with Pure Calendar + LuncherPro

*Nevermind* I got it, I think I over looked the option because there was so many haha

Last edited: