PIM for Android that syncs to Outlook?

Rooster99

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Moving from Blackberry, looking at a Galaxy S3. For my PIM on Blackberry, using Pocket Informant synced to native Berry PIM. On my desktop, running Outlook 2010 and WIndows 7. Need a full PIM app (Task, Contact, Calendar and ideally Notes) that syncs directly to Outlook via USB. I looked at Pocket Informant for Android but it only syncs via Toodle-Do and I'm not interested in an indirect sync.

A very specific Task requirement is Tasks to be sorted by date, grouped by category within date. Some sort of GTD functionality would be ideal)

So far in my searching I've come across 3 to check out - andy comments on these or other suggestions would be much appreciated :

- mOffice
- VCOrganizer
- DejaOffice

TIA - R.

Rooster99

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Appreciate the pointer.

In terms of the cloud, I recognize I'm going against the trend. However, have you ever read 1984? And in addition to the privacy issue, I travel to places where there is no internet access so cloud syncing doesn't work.

- R.

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
www.pimlicosoftware.com just released software today that will do what you want. I think. Haven't checked it out yet because I'm not interested, but I just received their newsletter. Their Calendar software can't be beat.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay