Backing Tracks Player is an app for musicians/vocalists that need backing tracks while they perform.
What is a Backing Track?
A backing track is an audio recording that musicians play or sing along to in order to add parts to their music.
1. Clean layout
2. No auto start
3. Auto pause after each song
4. Simple yet powerful
1. Creates folder labeled "btMusic" on sdcard where you store the audio files
2. Supports .mp3, .mp4, .m4a, .flac (Android 3.1+), .wav, .mid
3. Do not use extra folders inside the "btMusic" folder
4. Click on the song to play and answer the confirmation
5. Open options menu to stop song or exit app
I bought this app....it will not open on my Galaxy Tab 2 tablet. And since I missed the 15 minute deadline to get a refund from Google...well, looks like I am SOL. Anyone else have a problem with this app not opening properly?
For Android device users, I propose a new application called : JamGrid.
It is a very simple way to get backing track for your instrument training sessions.
The concept is simple : the application allows to capture a song's chord grid in a graphical and simple way.
Then, you have to choose the playback style you want for your track (rock, blues, walz, ...)
Thats' all !
The integrated automatic harmonizer plays a very rich backtrack based on the song'd chords grid.