Shuuush! - An app to reduce distractions.

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.codingzen.Shuuush&hl=en&token=NtEI7IWX

I created an application called "Shuuush!". It is a do not disturb application that will silence all phone noise and vibrations when activating through the main view or the widget.

It also integrates with your calendars so that it schedules it's activation/deactivation times with Busy events. If there are any notifications during this time, once "Shuuush!" is deactivated it will notify you of them.

It also has a white-list feature so that you can make sure to always get communications from your significant other because we all know that if we miss those we are living in substandard conditions for the next week.

The application will list all of the missed events during the activated time as well as allow you to swipe them away or tap them to reply with a call or email.

You can also have the application auto-reply to Sms messages letting the sender know that you did get it but will not reply immediately.

I am just a passionate developer trying to break into the mobile space because it's exciting and so this is the only form of advertising I can afford. I would love to get some new ideas for improvement and just hear what you think! Be kind but be honest. That's all I ask.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. :)

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
This is a bump to see if anyone else has any feedback for me. Please buy it and let me know!

I use this every day for meetings and other things I need not be interrupted for. :)

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
The app is now free for a limited time. I encourage all who are interested in grabbing it and checking it out.

Please give me feedback. This is the only way I know what you want. Thanks!