Can anyone recommend a good app to keep track of my teenagers location?

Whole familiy has Android phones, and it would be great for safety reasons to know where the kids happen to be.

Free would be good, but reasonably priced OK too.

Appreciate the advice,
    Bob
    06-23-2010 12:54 PM
    Someone used Google Latitude to track down there stolen phone that was in there stolen car. Maybe a place to start looking.

There are also several security apps that can report back the location of the phone. Some also resist being uninstalled.

http://www.androidcentral.com/androi...central-member
    pilotbob3 likes this.
    06-23-2010 04:39 PM
    You can try Lookout. It will track your phone if lost. I tested it and it pinpointed my phone down to the corner of the property I was on.
    pilotbob3 likes this.
    06-23-2010 04:50 PM
    06-23-2010 08:25 PM
    Latitude 100% Free. Just open Google Maps and click Join Latitude (Have to do for each phone). Then just add the other family members to your account.
    pilotbob3 likes this.
    06-23-2010 08:37 PM
    Thanks everyone, going to try Lattitude and see how it works out. Much obliged.
    -Bob
    06-24-2010 12:49 PM
    I'm guessing Latitude will require that your GPS always be on. Anybody using it on the EVO? What type of hit does it make on your battery life?
    06-24-2010 12:56 PM
    I would recommend Mobistealth a very useful and highly efficient system and in a very reasonable price. It will not only track the exact location even when GPS is off, but you can also record the calls, check call history, contact details and many more.
    Here is the link of this software.
    www.mobistealth.com
    04-23-2012 09:21 AM
    Hi Bob,

Large number of companies are already develop, tracking app - all these app are working on similar method. few companies are chargeable and few are offering as a free of cost, as per my experience Smart24x7 Personal Safety App providing the similar kind of services.

And the application are available on all platform like on Android, AppStore, Windows Store. I hope this information helps you. You cal also try other similar app.

All the best,
    Pankaj
    07-01-2016 02:00 AM
    Better to get a GPS tracker device with live tracking system so you can monitor the person within evey 5mins-10mins. i tried some GPS app but its not working well, so i decided to get a GPS device and it works perfect. just bought Trackimo 3G GPS tracker. although it has a monthly pay but its worth it and you can use the device not only for your daughter/son but also for your valuable things.
    05-15-2017 09:17 PM
    I have seen so many that are working on monitoring and there i find are Netnany, XNspy and much more..
    05-16-2017 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD