Everyone should try this!!

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Is a free app called Awesome On Off.
Want to turn your phone on without reaching for the power button? Done. Just tilt your phone up, and boom, it's on. I only have awesome on enabled, not awesome off as that part of it seems a little silly to me. My phone can just go to sleep on its own. The really cool thing is that it only wakes the phone if you tilt it up, not to the side or from the bottom. That way you can pick it up off your desk or slide it into your pocket top down and it won't turn on.
If you try it, let me know what you think.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Its Bubba

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
It works Awesome...

Just so you know...I bought the Paid Version to support their work...Awesome Job

Its Bubba
Is a free app called Awesome On Off.
Want to turn your phone on without reaching for the power button? Done. Just tilt your phone up, and boom, it's on. I only have awesome on enabled, not awesome off as that part of it seems a little silly to me. My phone can just go to sleep on its own. The really cool thing is that it only wakes the phone if you tilt it up, not to the side or from the bottom. That way you can pick it up off your desk or slide it into your pocket top down and it won't turn on.
If you try it, let me know what you think.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the tip on this cool app. Works well on my SGSIII, although I had some issues with the screen turning back on after the double swipe. Went into the security settings and turned it from swipe to none, and that seemed to fix the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress