Youtube Link : [YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA4mkNIEK_U&feature=player_embedded[/YT]
First app on Android that lets you click Photos with just one click. No app launching, no preview. Just click the app shortcut to shoot the Photo.
SpyShot is ideal for:
- Quick camera shots -- One click shots (When you're in a hurry and have no time to open the Camera, One touch to shoot a photo)
- Shooting photos silently.
- Taking spy shots
- Hide Camera photos from Gallery./ SD card (Take Hidden photos)
App offers following settings:
- Flash On/Off/Auto
- Flash Sound On/Off
- Auto Focus On/Off (When switched ON, takes a little longer)
- Skip photos from Gallery.
- Hide photos from File manager/Sdcard.
- Custom Toast/Notification on click.
- Delete all photos taken (for emergency use only).
- Browse pictures from App settings. (Select your favorite file manager while browsing)
How to Use SpyShot (One Click Camera)
- The App will create 2 launcher icons. "SpyShot" to click the picture and "Spyshot Settings" to set preferences.
- Move app shortcut to Homescreen or anywhere you've quick access to.
- Simply click the shortcut icon to click picture. You'll be notified when photo is clicked (Note: Try keeping phone steady for 1-3 seconds, depending on your phone's speed).
- For settings, open SpyShot Settings from launcher and choose your preferences.
- Images are stored in folder 'ssc' in the sd card