[APP][2.1+] Cooling fan - Pocket Fan killer!

werg

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
bannerzdh.png

We made this app to be THE Pocket Fan killer. Both of these apps are simple one-screeners with rotating propeller, but our is simply that much better.

Here's an extract from our app description:

• This application creates a high-quality sound that operates on certain frequences providing you an effect of an actual chilly air coming from your speakers!
  • Two speeds: normal and fast
  • Also works great if you have troubles with sleeping! Let your screen go into sleep mode and have a comfortable noise coming out from the fan to make falling asleep process easier!

Don't wait anymore. Grab your own cooling fan today!

Cooling fan in Google Play
And our profile link.

CDsFan.qrcode

Link to adblocker:

Airblocker (NO ads, for ROOT users)
For ppl who dosen't want ads and support us.

Last edited:

werg

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
This sound sounds good (lol) at low volume, possibly in weeks or two we add new sounds ;) To be honest I must say that this kind of sound was my personal idea. It suppose to be an old-retro ventilator. And... you're not the first one, who complain ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol well its definately retro.... from the days when we stuck our heads in a bee hive to keep cool :p im kidding mate. try and focus on the sound the air from the fan makes instead of the actual fan noise ;)

werg

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for tip, I'll have that in mind. Next time I'll do what my programmer suggest ;)

Also I'm wonder that blurred propeller when ventilator is on make it look bit better.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for tip, I'll have that in mind. Next time I'll do what my programmer suggest ;)

Also I'm wonder that blurred propeller when ventilator is on make it look bit better.
yeah that would look cool man or streamers blowing from the grille :)

werg

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
actually making streamers, which looks like streamers would be too difficult for me ;)
If someone will had another interesint idea don't be shy to post it here :)

maybe different fan colors?

PS for that ones, who doesn't like ads in app, and don't want to support us I'm adding link to the adblocker in the first post.

Just because of ppl which saying that our softare is malware or crap because of ads. They're to lazy to search that kind of app. :-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech