Best radio app?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I am looking at Radiotime ($3). Is there anything better?

I travel a lot and am looking for something that I can mark my favorite radio stations I find in an area and then be able to listen to them anywhere.

Crimson

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Does radiotime work with any of the clearchannel stations? When I had my Pre my local clearchannel stations did not work with Radiotime. Not sure if that is different on Android

Zeosstud

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Radiotime

I would like to take a minute and plug the Radiotime app because it solved a serious issue for me. My German wife likes her hometown radio station Radio Regenbogen, the radio time android app streams this channel perfectly and to my knowledge is the only way to stream that channel. I would suggest getting a radio time login setup on your pc, make sure it can stream all the channels you want, then drop the $2.99 and get em for your phone. To Date it is the only app we have purchased.

- Rodney

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Take a listen to Slacker - it's kinda like Satellite Radio but free. Lots of free genre stations that you can customize as well. Might be worth a look at for you.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Take a listen to Slacker - it's kinda like Satellite Radio but free. Lots of free genre stations that you can customize as well. Might be worth a look at for you.

Sirius radio is the best paid app.

I'm using Slacker (and Pandora) and they're great. Mostly use Slacker right now for stand up comedians, and Pandora for music (since Pandora is ad-free and Slacker puts in commercials after every 3 tracks) but they are custom radio stations. I think Sirius is the same.

Looking more to pick up regular FM radio stations that broadcast over the internet.

I did check Radiotime's website for the 5-6 stations I would listen to regularly and it says they are all available, so I'll probably go that route. I had heard good things about iHeartRadio from one of my iPod Touch-owning friends, but saw it only had a 3-star rating in the Android market, so not sure how it compares.

BLCain

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I am looking at Radiotime ($3). Is there anything better?

I travel a lot and am looking for something that I can mark my favorite radio stations I find in an area and then be able to listen to them anywhere.

I just downloaded iheartradio on my Dinc. Works great. I can get Rush now. My local AM station seems to have gone off the air. Think I will stay with this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12