Alarm app that works for swing shift?

kandrelly

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I would really like to find an alarm app that you can specify a sort of swing schedule. I work a set schedule, but it rotates every 2 weeks. For example, 1 week, I work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, sunday. The next week I work Wednesday, Thursday. It alternates every 2 weeks. I cannot find an alarm app that reflects that. I can't be the only person that doesn't work Monday thru Friday. Can anyone give me a suggestion for an app I may have missed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Padraic73

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried Alarm Clock Plus? It allows you to select/deselect each individual day of the week. I suppose you could create two alarms;one for week 1 and another for week 2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

rhippler

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
The best solution I found is calendar event reminder https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...obarsoft.calendareventreminder&token=qekn2faI it replaces the default calendar notification with an alarm style notification with snooze button and all. I created a calendar with my work schedule and have it "notify" the appropriate amount of time before I have to be there. It can also have different notification styles for each calendar you have. This way the work one can ring non stop until dismissed and the other ones can ring briefly or not at all. Just make sure to un check notifications in the calendar app as they can interfere with the reminder app.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
What about using two different alarm apps and just disable the one for the set u don't want? Then switch the disabled status when the work week switches?

---Sent from the most advanced android mobile super-computer on the planet: the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, featuring simultaneous voice & data and speedy 4G!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz