Dropbox or google drive? Ur thoughts!

ilifecomputer

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I find it weird that with drive I can't save things to the actual phones gallery. So if I upload a pic from my mac or pc I can view it on the app but not actually save it.
I'm A big fan of skydrive and can't wait until an app is released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Dropbox is simpler to use. But use them all sugarsync, box, sky drive, Google etc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

MojaveHigh

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't have to be an OR decision. Just use them both AND all the others - Box (50G!), SkyDrive (25G!), etc. And Gladinet to tie them all together on my PC.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Drive, I never have to save or move anything. Its always there in one place. I just wish I found it prior to buying four copies of MS Office. Using the paid version of Google apps for business, couldn't be happier.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

abtxpress

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm an owner operator truck driver. I use dropbox mainly because its ui is the best. I take pics of my bol, payment pdf's, fuel receipts, food receipts, repairs receipts, and any other expenses I have and sync to my accounting folder which is shared with my accountant. Its just way easier to use than drive. And I get the 100 gig package for $100 a year and write it off in taxes. Win win.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: DEES_BANGER