12-22-2012 07:45 AM
- So I run a popular facebook page, but I am really unable to do a lot of things from my phone on it.... like check messages, see statistics, and other things. My friend with an Iphone has some sort of pages app that pretty much does everything you can from a computer.
Is there any sort of app to use to admin facebook pages? Is there one coming out?
If not, someone should def make one. Id throw a couple bucks for one.08-27-2012 11:22 AM
App Store - Facebook Pages Manager08-28-2012 07:54 PM
You can send personal messages to a page just like a person, seperate from posting on the wall.
In addition to seeing messages I would like to see some of the following....
1) Shares on posts. From the fb ap currently you can only see comments and likes
2) Reach: Reach is a statistic that you can see (if your a page manager) see link below
3) Easier ability to switch from your wall posts to posts by others: Most facebook pages only show the posts made by that facebook. If someone else posts on their wall, it goes to "recent posts by others". This is so pages can manage the content on their pages and can't be spammed by people. (among other reasons). Still it's useful to see posts by others for various reasons, and the current app doesn't allow you to so easily.
Hope that clears a few things up.08-29-2012 09:59 AM
- Yea, that definitely clears things up. I was unable to figure out how to do anything like that using the current FB app. I know you said you tried, but, had to try on my own. I don't use any other FB app, so, can't really offer you a suggestion. Have you tried checking Play for other FB related apps?08-29-2012 10:07 AM
- Yea, that definitely clears things up. I was unable to figure out how to do anything like that using the current FB app. I know you said you tried, but, had to try on my own. I don't use any other FB app, so, can't really offer you a suggestion. Have you tried checking Play for other FB related apps?
only thing I've found and it's gotten pretty mixed reviews.... putting it nicely08-29-2012 10:35 AM
- I have contacted Facebook about this numerous times, it's called a Facebook Page Manager app, if you advertise business or just a personal column people can go to your Page and comment, leave messages etc. On the app that was developed for ios you can actually reply to messages and other content, they never got around to making a app for android, I'm currently in the process of making a Petetion Page cause you have well over enough Android users that want the app and it's already been on ios for almost a year now and they haven't even put out a beta yet. You can use mobile pages but it's limited and made by a third party developer.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petiti...4156162590226611-19-2012 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD