Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718
Like Tree81Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #426  

Default Re: Music Player (Remix) - Public beta is now open!

The 60% off sale is ending tomorrow. The price is going back up to $3.99, so if you want to grab the app for a great price ($1.60) now is the time to do so!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #427  

Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The 60% off sale is ending tomorrow. The price is going back up to $3.99, so if you want to grab the app for a great price ($1.60) now is the time to do so!
    I'm restoring the regular price right now. This is your last chance to grab Music Player (Remix) at the $1.60 sale price. It usually takes an hour or two for app store changes to take effect.

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

Hi Dan,

two request:
    1) Can you add the album tap/selection below the compose selection? Not only songs and wiki.
    2) Do you know if there is an way in android 4.4.2 to replace the default player with Music Remix to be started when you connect a BT audio device or an headset and select the play action instead of the build in android player? I know this wasn't possible in older android releases. But I now realized that the Rocket Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...herMusicPlayer) has a working setting for this. So there is a way to do it now, but I was not able to find out how they did it.

I hope that the problem is not again on my side. Sorry in advance if this is the case.

Hanspeter
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #429  

Quote Originally Posted by hape View Post
    Hi Dan,

two request:
    1) Can you add the album tap/selection below the compose selection? Not only songs and wiki.
    2) Do you know if there is an way in android 4.4.2 to replace the default player with Music Remix to be started when you connect a BT audio device or an headset and select the play action instead of the build in android player? I know this wasn't possible in older android releases. But I now realized that the Rocket Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...herMusicPlayer) has a working setting for this. So there is a way to do it now, but I was not able to find out how they did it.

I hope that the problem is not again on my side. Sorry in advance if this is the case.

Hanspeter
    1) I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you elaborate?

2) When using my bluetooth car, it auto-plays Music Player (Remix), not the default Android player. So I'm guessing there's a way to do it. I'd suggest goling to the default player in the system app manager and selecting "Clear Defaults". Perhaps this will bring up a popup where you can select Music Player (Remix) as the default handler.

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

1) I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you elaborate?
    when I select an Artist out of the artist list I get 3 tabs on the to for the next selection => "Song List", "Album List" and "Artist Wiki". After selection a composer out of the composer list i only get "Song List" and "Artist Wiki". I would like to have the "Album List" with the Albums where is at least on song from the composer to be able to start the full album (even if there are different composers on the album, but it would be ok with me to only get the songs from the album that matches the selected composer).

HaPe
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #431  

when I select an Artist out of the artist list I get 3 tabs on the to for the next selection => "Song List", "Album List" and "Artist Wiki". After selection a composer out of the composer list i only get "Song List" and "Artist Wiki". I would like to have the "Album List" with the Albums where is at least on song from the composer to be able to start the full album (even if there are different composers on the album, but it would be ok with me to only get the songs from the album that matches the selected composer).

HaPe
    Oh ok, I understand. Yes this is already on my to-do list.
    Thanked by:
    hape 
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #432  

Black Friday sale!!! Music Player (Remix) is only $1.00 from now until Cyber Monday (regular price $3.99).
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #433  

Default Re: Music Player (Remix)

Today's the last day of the Black Friday / Cyber Monday Music Player (Remix) $1.00 sale. Price will go to back up to $3.99 tonight, so be sure to grab it at this price while you can!

Hi Dan,

on my Moto 360 I'm not able to switch to the next/previous track, I only see volume control buttons on the second screen.
    Is that normal behaviour?
    If so, I'd like to place a feature request :-)

Or is there another way to accomplish this on the watch?

Chris
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #435  

Quote Originally Posted by lairdchris View Post
    Hi Dan,

on my Moto 360 I'm not able to switch to the next/previous track, I only see volume control buttons on the second screen.
    Is that normal behaviour?
    If so, I'd like to place a feature request :-)

Or is there another way to accomplish this on the watch?

Chris
    On my Moto 360 I have "Next" and "Previous" controls (using them right now actually), so the app does support this.

Please verify on the "Lock screen & Remote Control" preferences screen that "Enable remote control" is checked.

If that doesn't fix it, then let me know the following information:

1) Phone/tablet device name
    2) Phone/tablet Android OS version
    3) Moto 360 Android OS version/build
    4) Is phone/tablet rooted?
    5) Does phone/tablet have a custom ROM?

Ok, thanks for confirming.

This is how the second screen looks like on my Moto:
    Music Player (Remix)-img_20141205_101554.jpg

The areas, where next and previous should be, show no reaction when touched, volume control works as expected, with visual feedback.

I've got a Nexus 5 running a rooted Android 5.0 with Franco Kernel.
    The Moto has Android 4.4W2.

I've had both devices set to German language, but I changed them to English (US) as well, because there is a known problem with displaying some apps with the German settings.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #437  

I've got a Nexus 5 running a rooted Android 5.0 with Franco Kernel.
    The Moto has Android 4.4W2.
    I haven't been able to test the Android Wear functionality on Android 5.0 since I don't have a Lollipop device yet, so that may be the issue. But please check your "Enable remote control" setting (per my previous post) and let me know if that's set.

Yes, it is set. Otherwise there is no control on the Moto at all.

Btw., there is also a problem with the lockscreen player on Android 5. It overlaps with the notifications area. I had to turn it off.
    There is no need for it anyway, because of the interactive notification.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 10 mit Tapatalk
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #439  

Yes, it is set. Otherwise there is no control on the Moto at all.

Btw., there is also a problem with the lockscreen player on Android 5. It overlaps with the notifications area. I had to turn it off.
    There is no need for it anyway, because of the interactive notification.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 10 mit Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm pretty sure the issue is related to Lollipop. Once I get a Lollipop device to test with I'll fix the issue.

The Lockscreen controls are going to overlap with the Lollipop notifications. Not much I can do about it.

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

Oh ok, I understand. Yes this is already on my to-do list.
    Hi Dan,

is it a big task to implement the "album list" tab below the composer selection? Or better is it on the upper part of your todo list or on the lower end.
    Have a good x-mas time

Hape
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #441  

Hi Dan,

is it a big task to implement the "album list" tab below the composer selection? Or better is it on the upper part of your todo list or on the lower end.
    Have a good x-mas time

Hape
    I do have several larger, higher prioriry tasks on my to-do list, but you never know what other smaller features I may bundle with the larger ones in a release. So this feature's release timing is not something I can really promise at this time.
    Thanked by:
    hape 

Yeah I'm pretty sure the issue is related to Lollipop. Once I get a Lollipop device to test with I'll fix the issue.
    Another one for your Lollipop list:
    The application icon in the notification bar is just a white circle, no headphones in it.

Chris

-- removed double posting --
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #444  

Another one for your Lollipop list:
    The application icon in the notification bar is just a white circle, no headphones in it.

Chris
    Yeah I'm aware of that one. Lollipop apparently ignores any non-white colors in notification icons.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718