Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920
Like Tree86Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #476  

Default Re: Music Player (Remix)

Quote Originally Posted by sqeeezy View Post
    Song Selection invokes Up/Down Slider Bug.
    Hi, I've just bought version 1.6.8, I've a Vodafone Smart Prime 6 equiv to Alcatel VF-895N, with Android 5.0.2.
    I paid for the app because it seems better than ES File Explorer and Poweramp, but ....When I am browsing through Artists, then select <unknown>, or The Jimi Hendrix Experience for examples, I get the list of songs by "unknown" or Hendrix as expected but cannot select the 3 vertical dots to make some other choice of action relating to the chosen song, because the up/down slider selects itself, immediately taking me to an unwanted place on the list. The pixel geometry is the same in Song and Album view but the misbehaviour only happens in Artists where there is a large number of songs associated with that artist, thereby requiring the up/down slider.
    The slider should only appear when scrolling. It should disappear to the right when you stop scrolling. Try switching to landscape orientation and see if you can select the "..." menu.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #477  

Default Re: Music Player (Remix)

The price of Music Player (Remix) has been permanently reduced from $3.99 to $1.99. The new price should be live very soon if it 's not live already.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920